If the heart of every dry cast production plant is the mold, then the heartbeat is surely the machine vibration. It is one of the most critical parameters affecting production and quality and also one of the hardest to quantify and control. To aid in this task, RAMPF has designed a versatile tool to measure the real time vibration at almost any point on your production machine or mold.
The real beauty is the Bluetooth wireless communication this device uses. Easy to install software and a USB port connection on any computer is all that is required to be receiving accurate measurements from your production process.
The RAMPF Mold Controller integrates robust components, a microcontroller, MEMS-sensor, lithium-polymer battery and a Bluetooth transceiver in a compact package, creating a rugged, useful wireless-acceleration-measurement-system for the concrete industry.
Contact your RAMPF sales representative to find out if this diagnostic tool is right for your operation.
- Equipped with extremely strong mounting magnets
- Wireless data transmission directly to a PC
- Works with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Scope-like screen shows Fourier Analysis
- Programmed in LabVIEWTM
- Data Logging
- No cable means no cable failures or entanglements
- Quick, easy installation
- Accurate data acquisition and analysis
- Acceleration: + 25g, 50g, 100g, 250g
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Sampling Rate: 5.000 s-1
- Communication Range: 10m
- Battery Life: 6 hours
- Size: 75.5mm x 40mm x 43.7mm without magnets
- Size: 75.5mm x 40mm x 50.7mm with magnets
- Weight: 249g without magnets
- Weight: 326g with magnets
RAMPF MOLDS America is a member of the RAMPF Group, with the headquarters in Germany at RAMPF Formen GmbH. Visit http://www.rampf.com for more details.